We take great pride in our comprehensive approach to service and repair—from equipment purchase to removal and replacement, we can do it all. With a strategic network of over 40 factory-trained boiler technicians across our territories, we are able to respond to service calls within two hours of notification, 24/7.
Factory Trained & Certified Boiler Service Technicians
Boiler Supply Company requires Factory Training certification for all our technicians. Whether your company is in need of welding, combustion analysis, start-up assistance or trouble-shooting, our Factory Authorized Trained service technicians or National Board-certified welders are prepared to find solutions for your power plant issues. Plus, our service group is electronically dispatched and GPS monitored.
Our Comprehensive Boiler Service Includes
- Competitive service rates
- 24 hour, 365 day operations
- Service & Parts for all boiler and burner brands
- A.S.M.E. and “R” Stamp pressure vessel work
- Office engineering and product support for field personnel
- Project management
- Safety Committee to insure compliance with safety regulations
- Fleet of fully stocked service vans
- Temporary boiler operating staff
- Refractory repair and replacement
- Boiler Cleaning Crews
- Recommendations for updating your boiler or accessories
- Planned Maintenance Programs
- Fully insured and bondable
Planned Maintenance Program
Ask about our extensive Planned Maintenance programs designed to reduce operating costs and prolong the life of you boiler. Boilers maintained under our Planned Maintenance Program have a lower Total Cost of Ownership than boilers not under our Planned Maintenance Program.
Contact Boiler Supply at 800-849-5001 for Boiler Service
Boiler Supply has locations in Nashville, Knoxville, Atlanta and Chattanooga to provide boiler service and maintenance to companies throughout the Southeast. Call us at 800-849-5001 or click here to request information.