Efficient Hydronic Pumps for HVAC Systems
Wilo manufacturers extremely efficient pumps that meet the highest standards in being environmentally responsible. Saving energy saves you cost and resources. The German-engineered product pioneered the world’s first high-efficiency pump. Wilo’s efficiency, reliable and flexible pumps can reduce annual power consumption by as much as 80% annually. ECM technology includes a synchronous motor with a permanent magnet rotor. This unique rotor-stator construction helps to eliminate electrical losses.
Wilo’s line of ECM pumps are ideal for new or retrofit applications and easy to install with simple push button technology. Wilo offers pump sizes up to 10 horsepower and backs their pumps with warranty support up to 4 years.
Common Pumps for HVAC Systems:
- Stratos GIGA – High Efficiency Inline Circulators
- Wilo Stratos – High Efficiency Circulators
- Stratos D – High Efficiency Circulators
- Helix Excel – High Efficiency Multi-State Pumps
- Stratos Z – High Efficiency DHW Circulators
- Wilo IL – Inline Centrifugal Circulator
- Wilo IPL – Inline Centrifugal Circulators
- Wilo MVI – Vertical Multistage Pumps
- Wilo COR-MVI – Pressure Boosting Systems
See How it Works!
Wilo Stratos GIGA Animation – High-Efficiency Inline Circulators
Get in Touch
Contact Boiler Supply to get energy-saving recommendations for your system.
Source: Wilo – Commercial Boiler Pumps