Factory-Certified Boiler Service Technicians
We take great pride in our comprehensive approach to service and repair—from equipment purchase to removal and replacement, we are with you the entire process.
- 24/7 Emergency Service & Repair
- 40 factory-trained boiler technicians across our territories
- Our service group is electronically dispatched and GPS-monitored
Whether your company is in need of welding, combustion analysis, start-up assistance or trouble-shooting, our seasoned technicians or National Board-certified welders are prepared to find solutions for your power plant.
Our Comprehensive Boiler Service
- Competitive service rates
- 24 hour, 365-day operations
- Service & Parts for all boiler and burner brands
- A.S.M.E. and “R” Stamp pressure vessel work
- Office engineering and product support for field personnel
- Project management
- Safety Committee to ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Fleet of fully stocked service vans
- Temporary boiler operating staff
- Refractory repair and replacement
- Boiler cleaning crews
- Recommendations for updating your boiler or accessories
- Planned Maintenance Programs
- Fully insured and bondable
Increase Efficiency, Reliability & Safety in your Boiler Plant
Lower your total cost of ownership, and avoid surprises with a preventative maintenance program that suits the needs of your facility.
- Get maximum operating efficiency & minimize fuel usage
- Regular planned maintenance reduces plant downtime. Many issues can be repaired during a scheduled shutdown.
- Prolong the life of your equipment by discovering potential problems before they become real issues.
- Identify safety issues that can be corrected before the equipment becomes unsafe.
Boiler documentation with combustion readings are provided at each scheduled Preventative Maintenance visit giving insight to the condition of your boiler, its operation and repair recommendations. Each facility is unique. Call us for a free evaluation. We’ll craft a preventative maintenance program to fit the specific needs of your facility